Thank you for visiting our web archives. For up to date information, please visit our new website.
Gardens & Households
Silent invaders to be alert for
Pest and Disease Information Service (PaDIS)
Address: 3 Baron-Hay Court South Perth WA 6151
Freecall: 1800 084 881 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free advice and specimen identification is a service provided for Western Australia only.
Specimens sent from the Eastern States and other Territories will not be accepted by the Department of Agriculture and Food for identification and control advice. These specimens will be returned to the sender.
The PaDIS provides information on animal and plant pests, diseases and weeds that affect Western Australia's agricultural industries and community well being.
Pests and Diseases of
Chestnut blight (Pest and Disease Image Library)
- Animals and insects in and around the house
- Common seasonal pests
- Backyard Buddies - look for this month's pest, disease and weed
- Biosecurity kids quiz [pdf file]
- Common pests and diseases calendar
- Looking after your garden
- Overhanging branches and roots (Legal Aid Western Australia)
- Publications and order form [PDF file]
- Quarantine, what you need to know
- Sending specimens for identification
- Western Australian Organism List (WAOL)
- You can help keep Western Australia free of pest animals
Would you like to know more about a pest, disease or weed in your home and garden?
If so, please contact our advisers on
Free call 1800 084 881 or email at email@example.com
Page updated May 2013